1. Giving clarity on the various B-BBEE codes and the complications of some of the indicators and elements .
2. Implementing a pro active strategy to improve your B-BBEE status over a period of time.
3. Aligning your Employment Equity compliancy with your B-BBEE requirements.
4. Aligning your Skills Development strategy with your B-BBEE requirements.
5. Planning meaningful Supplier and Enterprise development spend strategies.
6. Ensure that you are maximising your Socio economic ( CSI) spends for BEE purposes
7. Maximising the value of your suppliers' contributions to your preferential procurement.
8. Ensuring that you are meeting all your skills spend in the most cost effective manner.
To do so every company ( measured entity) needs to score B-BBEE points and then be assessed over a 12 month review period for a B-BBEE certificate.
You may no longer choose your financial year but must use your official 12 month financial review period. Ideally you are constantly working towards gaining B-BBEE points towards your scorecard during that time.
You need to prepare and start 'earning 'BEE points long before your audit takes place and then also make sure that all supporting evidence is secured and ties up with what might be required for the audit.
The new BBBEE codes are EXTREMELY COMPLEX and without technical advice and support they can be a mine field to navigate.